Marketing Events Coordinator
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. is an innovative and dynamic player in the leisure vehicle industry. A career at Yamaha means being involved in the leading edge of the leisure vehicle industry. Employees are offered a supportive work environment with training and development programs to help them grow and achieve their career goals. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. currently seeks a candidate for the position of Marking Events Coordinator for our Marketing Department located at our Head Office in Toronto, ON.
The Marketing Events Coordinator will primarily coordinate activities associated with our participation in consumer/trade shows and dealer conferences.
• Coordinate all corporate events, consumer shows, demo rides etc. This includes overseeing of event contracts, marketing support materials, staffing schedules, internal and external communications, transportation of displays, product etc. Ensure events adhere to budgetary parameters.
• Maintain an up to date and accurate “Annual Event Schedule”.
• Coordinate the reservation of and sales of all loan units required to support the event requirements.
• Oversee all cross promotional opportunities. Review and share recommendations. Initiate new opportunities, proof promotional materials, coordinate giveaways and maintain accurate records of all transactions.
• Assist in the management of corporate sponsorships. Review opportunities, draft letters of agreements and ensure all important aspects of these agreements are performed as negotiated.
• Assist in the coordination of the “Summer Event Team”.
• Assist in the execution of special projects as required.
Qualification & Skills:
• Post secondary education in Marketing or related field.
• Excellent organization, communication and computer skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Must be comfortable lifting heavy items.
• Able to work evenings and weekends.
• Must have a valid class “G” drivers license and be comfortable driving a cube van.
• Bilingualism will be considered an asset.
Please forward your resume, including a cover letter and salary expectations, to:
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd.
480 Gordon Baker Road,
Toronto, ON M2H 3B4
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. is committed to employment equity. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.