Administrative Assistant (Bilingual)
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. is an innovative and dynamic player in the leisure vehicle industry. A career at Yamaha means being involved in the leading edge of the leisure vehicle industry. Employees are offered a supportive work environment with training and development programs to help them grow and achieve their career goals. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. currently seeks a candidate for the position of Administrative Assistant (Bilingual) for our Sales & Marketing Department located at our Head Office in Toronto, ON.
The Administrative Assistant (Bilingual) will primarily facilitate communication within the Corporate and Sales & Marketing departments.
• Improve efficiency and facilitate communication within the Corporate and Sales & Marketing departments by preparing correspondence, receiving, returning and redirecting phone calls and completing other administrative tasks.
• Act as the first line of contact for Sales and Marketing staff. Act as the first line of contact for all Corporate calls, check voicemail messages when Corporate staff are out of the office.
• Prepare and distribute all internal incoming and outgoing correspondence, computer reports, mail and KPI reports. Complete responsibilities within one day of receipt.
• Administer payment of all Sales & Marketing internal and regional invoices by preparation of internal cheque requisitions ensuring proper authorization is obtained by the appropriate manager.
• Working within company policies, coordinate all travel arrangements for Corporate and Sales and Marketing staff. This includes airline, hotel, rental cars and other related items.
• Coordinate internal and external Sales and Marketing meetings; i.e. travel arrangements, dealer show coordination, hotel & restaurant reservations, and boardroom bookings.
• Prepare monthly output reports for department managers.
• Manage Division calendar including all meeting schedules and project status.
• Prepare and distribute all aspects of the monthly retail sales awards.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualification & Skills:
• Bilingualism (French/English) is required
• 2-3 of related experience is required.
• Excellent organization, communication and customer service skills.
• Excellent computer skills proficient in MS Office programs.
• Excellent problem solving skills with attention to detail.
Please forward your resume, including a cover letter and salary expectations, to:
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd.
480 Gordon Baker Road,
Toronto, ON M2H 3B4
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. is committed to employment equity. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.