Parts & Accessories Territory Sales Manager -Alberta – Posting date Fri 22/06/2012
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. is an innovative and dynamic player in the motorsport and marine industry. A career at Yamaha means being involved in the leading edge of the motorsport and marine industry.
Employees are offered a supportive work environment with training and development programs to help them grow and achieve their career goals. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. seeks a professional candidate for the position of Parts & Accessories Territory Sales Manager, in the Alberta region.
As a Parts & Accessories Territory Sales Manager, you will promote and solicit the sales of Yamaha genuine Parts and Accessories to the Yamaha dealer network.
• Increase sales of Yamaha genuine Parts & Accessories through sales & marketing programs and by focusing on potential sales currently attained by competitors.
• Maintain a high level of communication with Yamaha dealer and related Yamaha staff through, phone contact and scheduled dealer visits, ensuring effective communication and continuity in action both internally and externally. Assume the expectation of frequent road travel within the territory of 4 days/week to ensure that all dealers are to be contacted at least once per month and visited every 90 days. Territory top 20% volume dealers to be visited every 30 days.
• Communicate with appropriate staff to ensure all pertinent information is relayed on a timely basis for required actions to be completed. Complete call reports for telephone contact visit on appropriate form.
• Recommend, develop, and review planning objectives and strategies to successfully increase Yamaha genuine Parts & Accessories sales.
• Coordinate and communicate sales campaigns with other field sales and service staff to ensure effective follow-up with dealers within the territory.
• Provide P&A support and participate when required to all Corporate trade and consumer shows and events and support dealers at local and regional events.
• Increase the dealer product knowledge and dealer communication by preparing and presenting samples, training on the computer systems, education on merchandising and P.O.P displays, and outlining GYPA product features and benefits.
Qualification & Skills:
• 5-7 years related experience
• Excellent organization, communication and computer skills
• Extensive knowledge of Yamaha products and related dealership experience
• Ability to work weekends and evenings as required.
Please forward your resume, including cover letter and salary expectations to:
480 Gordon Baker Rd.
Toronto, ON M2H 3B4
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. is committed to employment equity. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.