District Sales Manager -Alberta – Posting date Fri 22/06/2012
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. is an innovative and dynamic player in the motorsport and marine industry. A career at Yamaha means being involved in the leading edge of the motorsport and marine industry.
Employees are offered a supportive work environment with training and development programs to help them grow and achieve their career goals. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. seeks a professional candidate for the position of District Sales Manager, in the Alberta region.
As a District Sales Manager, you will implement Yamaha Motor’s sales and marketing policies and develop our dealer network to achieve sales targets by increasing retail and wholesale market shares..
• Achieve dealer network targets by maintaining or replacing existing dealers and appointing new dealers in open areas
• Maintain a high level of communication with Yamaha dealers and head office by frequent dealer contact and dealer visits
• Complete weekly and monthly reports on territory sales and market analysis
• Work with the Parts and Accessories sales team to ensure corporate sales targets are met
Qualification & Skills:
• 5-7 years related experience
• Excellent organization, communication and computer skills
• Extensive knowledge of Yamaha products and related dealership experience
• Ability to work weekends and evenings as required.
Please forward your resume, including cover letter and salary expectations to:
480 Gordon Baker Rd.
Toronto, ON M2H 3B4
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. is committed to employment equity. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.