Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. currently seeks a Warranty Coordinator for our Service Department located at our Head Office in Toronto, ON.
The Warranty Coordinator will co-ordinate and direct the warranty administration and Yamaha Protection Plan functions.
• Assist in the development, organization, implementation and distribution of warranty policies and procedures on new and existing products.
• Ensure proper flow of registrations and claims. Handle any special claim situations (recalls, bulletin trouble code set up, Clarion radio settlements and manual warranty statements), and warranty documents. Constantly strive to maintain quick customer response times. Take required action to prevent backlog.
• Assist field staff with the enforcement of warranty policies and procedures by dealers. Analyze the impact of new policies on department, company, dealers and customers. Monitor dealers’ warranty, administration and document areas of concern and advise management.
• Handle the administration and promotion of the Yamaha Protection Plan program for the warranty request submission and create the new model year pricing tables. Monitor dealer’s warranty, administration and document areas of concern and advise management.
• Prepare monthly summary reports.
• Handle the administration of the warehouse inspection reports, sale of loaned forms and unit disposal forms.
Qualification & Skills:
• Excellent organization, communication and computer skills
• Attention to detail, excellent problem solving skills
• Bilingualism (English/French) will be considered an asset
Please forward your resume, including cover letter and salary expectations to:
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd.
480 Gordon Baker Rd.
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. is committed to employment equity. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.