Pan-fishermen, this is an excellent time to enjoy catching tasty panfish as they feed in the shallows close to shore and prepare to spawn in southern Ontario waters.
Crappie, perch, bluegill pumpkinseed & rock bass should be just off shorelines.
- Mountsberg Conservation Area (at the road bridge, north end of reservoir & near the dam at the south end)
- Little Lake (off Lake Rd, just south of Hwy. #402, Cambridge, ON)
- Guelph Lake (Guelph Lake Conservation area, all along north-shore of lake)
- Waterford Lakes (off of Concession 8, Waterford, ON)
- Lake Niapemco (Binbrook Conservation Area, Binbrook, ON)
- McLaughlin Bay (Townline Rd., S, Oshawa, ON)
- Holland River (around Younge St. bridge & end of Bathurst, locaton of old Stella Marss Marina)