Where can I find the crimp sleeves you use to make flourocarbon leaders Thanks A longtime fan!

Posted on March 14th, 2011

HI Mike…They are standard “steel” crimping sleeves and you should be able to find them in any tackle store that sells materials to make wire leaders…God bless you, Italo

Like me   Follow Me  
Subscribe youtube   Newsletter Subscriber   InstagramFollow in instagram