Italo Sir the other day i believe i saw you fishing with a gentleman and i saw that you had a clip type object that weights were attached to further up your line than normal so you could adjust the weight depending on what depth you needed to fish at.Could you please tell me what those clips or items are called and where i can purchase some for deep water hybrid bass fishing.Thanks a lot and lots of success to you sir. Tom

Posted on October 27th, 2010

Hi Tom….Those weights are removable in-line sinkers. I have tried finding them on the internet to give you a link, but was not able to. Basically they are a flat, oval shape with two flattened wire coils at both ends. The line goes into each coil and once the line is inside, the pressure from the coil keeps it in place. When you hook a fish and you get the weight near the boat, it can easily be taken off. Sorry, but I don’t know the manufacturer. I purchased mine at Pete’s Tackle in St. Catharines, ON. If you call them, you may be able to order them by Visa over the phone, (905) 934-2512….God bless you, Italo

Like me   Follow Me  
Subscribe youtube   Newsletter Subscriber   InstagramFollow in instagram