I seen you use a new hook on a tv show and I did not get the name of it. It has a double eye that allows the hook to be horizontal to the vertical line. Olsoe where can they be purchased

Posted on March 26th, 2013

Hi Milton…Those hooks are Spinshot Dropshot hooks by VMC. You can purchase them at Canadian Tire or SAIL stores….God bless you, Italo

Like me   Follow Me  
Subscribe youtube   Newsletter Subscriber   InstagramFollow in instagram