I keep hearing that you now must carry your boat ownership and produce it if asked by a COOPP etc. I have a bill of sale with registration numbers but cant get a definitive answer for the ownership or where you obtain one. Do you know anything about this Thanks

Posted on March 27th, 2015

Hi Roy….Good question. Transport Canada (federal agency), regulates boating laws with regards to boat licencing (the numbers you have to have on your boat), and ownership. You need to have proof of ownership (bill of sale), and licencing document (piece of paper that you get when you licence boat (get the numbers for your boat) on your boat. If you have any other questions you can contact them directly at, 1-800-267-6687…God bless you, Italo

Like me   Follow Me  
Subscribe youtube   Newsletter Subscriber   InstagramFollow in instagram