Hi Italo,i saw on one of your show ,a hook remover ! it was used in a way that had less chances of hirting the fishes,by fowlowing the line and pushing the hook out ? what kind(brand) is it ? and where can i get one ?(price range ?) Thank you !!!

Posted on September 2nd, 2008

Hi Stephane…One of the tools I use is called a Hook Remover and it is one of the many live-relese tools that Rapala sells in Canada. If you would like to know more about it just go to, http://www.rapala.com/products/accessoriesdetail.cfm?name=Hook%20Removers&category=Tool%20Series . If you would like to know where you can purchase them close to where you live, just call Normark (the distributors of Rapala products in Canda), at, (905) 571-3001…God bless you, Italo

Like me   Follow Me  
Subscribe youtube   Newsletter Subscriber   InstagramFollow in instagram