Hello Italo I was also watching your kayak fishing segment on the Grand River and thought the weighted tail crayfish plastics you were using quite interesting…could you tell me the name and where they are sold etc….I would love to pick some up. Thanks Mike

Posted on April 8th, 2014

Hi Mike…They are called the Sliding Sinker Crayfish. I had bought them on-line many years ago. I have had many viewers ask me where to buy them. It appears the company that made them no longer exists, but you can still find them on eBay….God bless you, Italo

Like me   Follow Me  
Subscribe youtube   Newsletter Subscriber   InstagramFollow in instagram