Bass Pro Shops and Cabala’s have won the America’s Best in State Customer Service 2020 Award.
North America’s best known fishing tackle retailers, Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s, are serial winners when it comes to awards for customer service. So it should come as no surprise that the group has added another one to the list, this time by winning the America’s Best in State Customer Service 2020 Award from Newsweek magazine.
The publication recognized the outdoor retailer as a top customer service provider in 16 out of the 20 states surveyed. More than 20,000 customers who had either made purchases, used services or gathered information about products or services in the last three years were contacted. They were asked whether they would recommend the brands to family and friends
“This award reflects the passion and ongoing commitment of everyone in our company to deliver an unbeatable customer experience by offering friendly expert service, high quality products and exceptional value every day,” said Bass Pro Shops founder Johnny Morris. “We are truly humbled and very grateful to our customers for the opportunity to help them create lifelong memories in the outdoors, particularly in 2020 when it’s more important than ever to get outside safely and responsibly.”
The string of similar accolades earned by Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s in recent years includes:
- Bass Pro Shops was ranked number three in the 2019 Retail Reputation Report by Reputation.com, measuring the most reputable brands in the world for overall customer experience.
- In 2018, The National Retail Federation named Bass Pro Shops as the number two ‘Hottest Retailer in America’.
- In 2017, Forbes named Bass Pro Shops as one of ‘America’s Most Reputable Companies’.
- In 2015, Forbes named the company as one of ‘America’s Best Employers’.
- In 2015, the National Retail Foundation named Johnny Morris as one of ‘25 People Shaping the Future of Retail’.
- In 2008, the National Retail Foundation named Johnny Morris as ‘Retail Innovator of the Year’.
Angling International – by Anthony