Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. is an innovative and dynamic player in the leisure vehicle industry.
A career at Yamaha means being involved in the leading edge of the leisure vehicle industry. Employees are offered a supportive work environment with training and development programs to help them grow and achieve their career goals. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. currently seeks a candidate for the position of Marketing Assistant for our Marketing Department located at our Head Office in Toronto, ON.
The Marketing Assistant will primarily maintain the co-op advertising program and assist Yamaha dealers in their advertising efforts.
• Review all dealer co-op claims and ensure that they conform to corporate co-op policies. Maintain good records of dealers advertising history. Work with the dealers and DSMs to educate and improve their advertising efforts. Coordinate payments for dealer joint co-op advertising efforts.
• Communicate Yamaha’s corporate goals and objectives as they pertain to the maintenance of our Brand Image. Ensure the level of dealer advertising complements Yamaha’s corporate advertising goals.
• Maintain, update and distribute Yamaha’s Co-op Guidelines to all dealers and DSMs/PSMs.
• Communicate the corporate Visual Identity policies to all dealers. Maintain the VI guide; update and distribute regularly.
• Administration and maintenance of the online ad planner. Work with the PR coordinator to maintain the content. Market to dealers and encourage them to utilize it.
• Represent the Marketing Department in New Dealer Training sessions.
• Administration and market the Yamaha Shop program.
• Assist in the administration of the Yamaha VIP program.
• Assist and participate in corporate shows, special events as required.
• Assist in the execution of special projects as required.
Qualification & Skills:
• Bilingualism is a requirement
• Post secondary education in Marketing or related field
• Excellent organization, communication and computer skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent problem solving skills
Please forward your resume, including cover letter and salary expectations to:
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd.
480 Gordon Baker Rd.
Toronto, ON M2H 3B4
Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. is committed to employment equity. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
Search Italo's knowledge base to help you catch more Fish !